top of page

Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract


Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, commonly known as Aloe vera, has been used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal, and skincare benefits. The plant is made up of three layers: the outer rind, the middle layer that is where latex is derived, and inner gel which is made up of 99.5% water. The other 0.5% of the inner layer is made up of up to 75 identified components such as zinc, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins such as vitamins E, C, and D.

Love Everything

bottom of page